Here is a rundown of some of the top LGBTQ+ news stories you might have missed over the past week:
1. Have you ever been in awe at the youth? Recently a valedictorian received a standing ovation after announcing his bisexuality during his commencement speech.
2. Waka Flocka landed in the waters of social media backlash after stating that he views gay men flirting with him as a form of disrespect.
3. Pregnancy alert! A Chicago trans couple has announced their pregnancy.
4. Lil Nas X hopes to use his platform to “open doors”
5. It has been found what you already know, Black queer people are still regularly harassed and threatened.
6. Here’s a question for your consideration: should white members of the LGBTQ+ community be allowed to attend UK Black Pride?
7. Are you a Black queer woman in Hollywood looking to brunch? You have options.