I have spent much of my life trying to figure out if I fell in love with music or books first. The answer is, I’m uncertain but I love them both deeply. With that, I want to share six songs that are currently on heavy rotation on my playlist. As love and romance are top of my mind this year, you might see a theme :).
1. “Slow Down” by Skip Marley and H.E.R.
2. “Time” by Sebastian Mikael
3. “Nothing to Me” by Snoh Aalegra
4. “11 PM” by Maluma
5. “I’ve Got You Under My Skin” by Ben l’Oncle Soul
6. “Shea Butter” by Pardison Fontaine
Cheers to an amazing weekend!