Happy National Poetry Month! I’m so excited to share that I will be reading and reviewing 7 books during the month of April.
1. This Close To Okay by Leesa Cross-Smite
2. Pain by Daneto
3. Call Me Toni by Deana Dean
4. Divorcing Atlanta by Timmothy Mccann
5. Bruised Gospels by Phillip B. Williams
6. teaching my mother how to give birth by Warsan Shire
7. where the ending begins by J.M. Morea
Watch the videos for details on the books I’m currently reading.
I’m also a reviewer for reedsydiscovery, so, if you like my reviews, you can head over there and provide tips as a form of gratitude and appreciation.
You can also join me on goodreads.